What is ATLAS?
ATLAS is an Internet of Things (IoT) tracker funded by AFWERX, a United States Air Force program, through a Phase I and II SBIR to track DoD cargo. Designed as a small, high-powered tracker integrated with the Air Force’s ATAK (Android Team Awareness Kit) Server, it provides the location of assets on high-powered ATAK maps. In addition, its cloud-based infrastructure allows for fast and easy scaling.
Updates are available via computer, phone, or tablet to see precisely where cargo is located at any time and anywhere.
Leverage State-of-the-Art Software Capabilities to increase Accuracy of Cargo Tracking
- Assisted multi-GNSS provides access to the most significant number of satellites while dropping lock time by a factor of 10
- QR codes to assist with loading information onto the ATLAS device
- Software drops data consumption by approximately 90%—vastly reducing costs
- Seamlessly talks back-and-forth between numerous TAK Servers
- Built with an open architecture to utilize data from current and future DoD systems
World-class User Interface: Streamlined Navigation and Easy Access
The intuitive user interface allows for effective tracking of owned, inbound, and outbound packages.
- Track cargo down to the Transport Control Number (TCN) to show precisely where individual TCNs are located even when shipped on a large pallet
- View current and past location of shipments at any point
- Attach documents to the ATLAS such as pallet contents listing, mission plans, flight manifests, HAZDECs, and miscellaneous documents
- Archive all shipping data for records
- Control the ATLAS directly from the website
- HTTPS on website
- Two-factor authentication on the website
- Role-based access control
- Updates are available via computer, phone, or tablet, the website or TAK
- The search feature allows for a search of many identifiers such as TCNs, pallets, and ATLAS devices from within the ATLAS database
When you need to know where cargo is, ATLAS goes beyond tracking.
As part of a more extensive logistics efficiency echo system, ATLAS can be used as a sensor in the field, gathering data on build and shipping times. This data can then be fed into an open architecture server for analysis.
This increased visibility and at-a-glance insights allow commanders to make informed decisions to optimize logistic operations.
A proven track record of success.
Do you need to know where cargo shipments are worldwide? ATLAS has been used to efficiently track cargo shipments, hundreds of disparate assets through a common DoD backbone and airdrops.
To learn more about ATLAS, contact us for a consultation.
- Waterproof Dust-proof
- Dimensions 5″ x 5.5″ x 1.4″
- 4-month battery life without recharge
- Rechargeable through USB-C
- World-wide cell using LTE with 3G and 2G fallback to ensure ATLAS does not lose access to approximately 75% of the world’s cell towers if using LTE alone
- Dual attach clip to affix to CONEX containers or zip tie to cargo netting
- FCC certified
- Rated safe for Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance, Personnel, and Fuel (HERO*, HERP, HERF)